The Scünci French Twist is a super clever hair styling tool that not only gives your chignon volume and stylish curves, but is comfortable to wear and surprisingly easy to use too. No matter what your hair type, thanks to the French Twist you too can create a chic chignon with your own two hands!
A must for sophisticated evening hair, the French Twist is invisible once styled in your hair. Light yet designed to give a secure hold, its just the hair accessory for a chic and comfortable chignon all day long.
What's in the box
Each kit contains (as pictured below) one hair volume French Twist and four double-pronged hair pins.
The horn-shaped French Twist tool is made from a light-weight hollow metal spring construction, covered in nylon mesh and measures approximately 8cm in length. Integrated in the tool's inside curve is a metal hair clip that attaches the tool in your hair.
The hair pins are approximately 5cm in length.
How to use the Scünci French Twist
1. Using a brush, gather large sections of hair at the back of your head. Depending on where you want your French Twist to sit (low, high, or in the middle) brush all hair together at the desired height.
2. Open the hair clip located on the inner curve of the French Twist and attach it vertically (with clip opening at bottom) to your hair at the scalp.
3. Slide the clip down your hair keeping it as taut as possible.
4. When the clip is one to two inches from the ends, start rolling the clipped hair back up.
5. Smooth the hair as you roll the clipped hair back up.
6. Adjust your twist so that the horn-shaped french twist tool is completely covered by your hair and fits snugly against your scalp. Secure your chignon with the hair pins provided (use more if required) or hair grips. Spray hair with holding mist.
The easiest and best-looking chignon you'll make...